Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Ten List

Paul and Jess Wireman, A Foodie Couple



JESS

Favorite Book: The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.

Breakfast Spot: Gosh, I love breakfast SO much I cannot even begin to focus on a single, meager, lonely spot.  But the veranda of the Ferry Building, perfect Blue Bottle coffee and a farm-fresh egg sandwich could do.

Dinner Spot: Trio- food doesn't get any better than that and the chefs aren't too shabby to take a gander at.

Drink of Choice: High Life.

City to Visit: San Francisco, the perfect compliment to Jackson- artsy, foodie, hickster, sea-side scene that requires a different jacket every day of the year!

Best Spot in Teton Valley: Saddle of my bike somewhere up Horseshoe Canyon.

Non-Profit: The Art Association

Guilty Pleasure: Dirty Belvedere martinis

Style Icon: Unfortunately, I'm still searching for a sense of style.

Words to Live By: "This is my depressed stance. When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better. If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this." -Charlie Brown



PAUL

Favorite Book: The Devil in the Kitchen by Marco Pierre White

Breakfast Spot:  On my porch in the summer when my wife cooks

Dinner Spot: Really? what do you want me to say?... but Trio really is!

Drink of Choice:  A Hendrick's Collins with a splash of grapefruit will be my drink this summer

City to Visit: San Francisco, great friends, blue bottle coffee and food.

Best spot in Teton Valley: The Red Hills

Non-Profit: Paws

Guilty Pleasure: Haagen-Dazs chocolate peanut butter

Style Icon: Mos Def

Words to Live By: Short of the redneck joke…YOU CAN DO IT.  That’s what I like to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment